Alcatel 4004 - automatic call

Apr 2, 2015 at 8:44 AM
Hi all,
first of all that You for releasing this great library. I find it really nice and I implemented basic functionality in hours.
I have one problem with some phones types.
If I use this:
_call = _address.MakeCall("0100200300", 48, new MakeCallParams { BearerMode = BearerModes.Voice, WantSecureCall = false});
on line that is connected to Alcatel 4035T phone that phone is automatically calling that number.
I get different behavior on Alcatel 4004. After pressing call button in my application (using same code, but different TapiLine and TapiAddress) phone is ringing (I can hear ring sound) but only after I pickup handset phone is calling that number. This behavior was fine, but I'm trying to get rid of need to pick up handset.
I enabled headset on that phone (I enabled this feature in OmniVista 4760 and after pressing button 4 I get green diode on phone - diode next to "3" digit)

After I run same code (with headset enabled) and I press call I can hear phone ringing, but I can't confirm I want to make that call (there is no handset pickup event).

My question is:
Is it possible to make an outgoing call using Alcatel 4004 phone when I have headset enabled?

I can hear phone ringing but I can't confirm I want this call to be done (without headset I had to pick up handset to confirm that outgoing call).

Using EnumTapi application from JulMar site I was able to check configuration for both Alcatel 4004 and 4035T and only difference I found is that 4035T has this:
The originating party's phone can automatically be taken off-hook when placing calls.
Maybe this is a PBX option I must change? Or maybe this can be done using TAPI.

Any advice is welcome, I'm struggling with this for over a week without any luck.

I'm new to TAPI so please forgive me all mistakes.
Coordinator
Apr 3, 2015 at 2:10 PM
This would definitely be something you'd have to change in the PBX configuration, or in the TAPI driver from Alcatel. There's no support in TAPI for this sort of configuration changing since it varies too much from switch to switch.
Apr 22, 2015 at 9:16 AM
Edited Apr 22, 2015 at 9:19 AM
Thank You for reply.
I thought it was a TAPI config, but guess I was wrong.
Do You have experience with PBX and TAPI driver configuration?
I don't know where and what so search for in OmniVista to get this behavior.
I'd be more that grateful for any tips on how to get this working