BeginMonitoringDigits not working

Nov 14, 2013 at 9:47 PM
How should I go about using this method in C# so that i can see each digit as it is pressed. Right now I am checking for the dialing state inside a state change event handler and then calling BeginMonitoringDigits. I also call it within a new call handler but neither seems to make an impact. Let me know if you'd like more information.
Coordinator
Nov 14, 2013 at 11:48 PM
The method works for me, at least it did a few years ago when I used it. I'm guessing it's a setup issue, or perhaps the TSP driver you are using doesn't support the feature? Which TSP are you using? Do you get any exceptions when you call BeginMonitoringDigits on the call, and of course I assume the call is active..

mark
Nov 15, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Thanks for the quick response.

I was able to get what I wanted, which was the number dialed thus far as they are dialing, via call.CelledId with a handler for CallInfoChangeEventArgs. Still the application is intended to work with multiple TSP's so I'd like to know if this is a robust way of going about things. I've got an Avaya PBX so I think that the TSP is IPConf, although I'm pretty green with TAPI in general, hence the use of your wonderful library, and so forgive me if I'm a little ignorant. In other words I'm not sure what type of TSP driver is being used.

Thanks