Discussions under General

SetupTransfer on Cisco TSP doesn't work (Consultation Transfer)

first post: Klaus27 wrote: Hi, ATAPI is a fantastic library. Makes development so much easier,...

latest post: portison wrote: Console.WriteLine("Transfer " + call.CallerId + " from " + extens...

Can't Dispose Calls leading to TSP driver crash

first post: ibelzak wrote: Hi All, I am using the ATAPI wrapper in a Visual Basic .Net progr...

latest post: Klaus27 wrote: Hi, I think I am experiencing a similar issue here. I am just monit...

Safe handle has been closed

first post: zheyujie wrote: Hey, I got the following exception when my program tries to open a ...

latest post: zheyujie wrote: FYI - I'm using ATAPI 1.2.0

MakeCall displaying Call Status dialog

first post: PaulDCampion wrote: Hi, I want to use ATAPI for data communications. I have structure...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: Why not use the SerialPort class? Just use modem commands. Then yo...

How to make call to IP-Phone

first post: Rosenbush21 wrote: How to make a call Hi I am quite new in TAPI(JulmarTapi). I have r...

How make voice call with ';' after number?

first post: AlexShvets wrote: How make voice call with ';' after number? Or how make call on mobi...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: Then that means your TSP device driver doesn't support it. Contact...

Can I send AT commands to modem?

first post: AlexShvets wrote: Can I send AT commands to modem?

latest post: markjulmar wrote: I wouldn't use TAPI. Just use `SerialPort` and send your commands.

How to get country code from phone number

first post: almostdj wrote: Hi In event "NewCall" I can get callerId, but, it's will be (09712...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: That's up to the hardware to report this if it's available from the...

Recognising Call State Changes On Extn For Trunk Calls

first post: JWFinch wrote: Hi, I have a C# application up and running in which the user conn...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: That would likely be a driver issue — it’s what reports that info...

Redirecting a call not showing my callerId

first post: Jagoba wrote: Hi, I am using Atapi and when I receive a call from "111" and ans...

"Safe handle has been closed" exception on TapiCall.Privelege setter

first post: fufnf wrote: Hi! Operators have sometimes a problem with hanging up calls. Befor...

Obtain Caller's IP Address or Device Name From ATAPI

first post: cheney7 wrote: Hi, I am testing with JulMar's ATAPI and have some basic function...

Exception in Phone Application using Setup Xfer

first post: JOLAN wrote: In a test with the 'Phone' component of the ATAPI_85509 package I'v...

Single Step Conference

first post: Dpires wrote: Hello We are looking for this feature "Single Step Conference", b...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: There is no standard for this. It all depends on your hardware. TA...

I cannot answer from code when using analogue phone

first post: Jagoba wrote: Hi, When Avaya Tapi is using an analogue phone I cannot answer the...

Why are there platform specific versions?

first post: cremor wrote: As far as I can see it, there is no platform specific code in Atapi...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: That's when it was all pushed into codeplex (in pieces).. not when ...

How to send an array of data via modem?

first post: AlexShvets wrote: I use: line.Open(MediaModes.DataModem); line.CallState...

atapi works only in x64 architecture OS?

first post: kyriakos70 wrote: Hello, I use win 7 32 bit pro I try to debug the source with vs 20...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: It works for either, but has to be built specifically for x86 becau...

Alcatel 4004 - automatic call

first post: Misiu wrote: Hi all, first of all that You for releasing this great library. I ...

latest post: Misiu wrote: Thank You for reply. I thought it was a TAPI config, but guess I wa...

Configure ATAPI settings from code

first post: JoshNigel wrote: Hello, Currently we've TAPI enabled in our WPF application and ev...

Avaya / ATAPI

first post: ntsa wrote: Hi -- Having some issues with a CTI. I'm using an Avaya IP office...

latest post: ntsa wrote: Added the DevLink drivers and rebooted... All good now :)

OnNewCall Event sometimes not fired

first post: JOLAN wrote: When a call is initiated by a phone, the OnNewCall event is fired. ...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: You might try downloading the code and compiling it to see if it re...

Incoming Calls and Events

first post: Fudozzo wrote: Good Afternoon. I'm having a strange issue using the ATAPI library...

latest post: Fudozzo wrote: Compiling the solution starting from the ATAPI source seems to solv...

Device Out of Service

first post: Dpires wrote: Hello What is the best way to know if a device (or the total PBX)...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: There's not a TAPI event that I'm aware of beyond detecting that th...

ATAPI 1.2.0.0 Error on CallForward

first post: Dpires wrote: Hello 1) CallForward We are trying to programm CallForwarding wi...

latest post: Dpires wrote: Hi Mark Thank you for your help. It works. Best regards Delfim Pires

Multiple incoming calls on a group number

first post: JoshNigel wrote: Hello, I'm using ATAPI with Avaya phones. When there are multi...

latest post: JoshNigel wrote: Thanks MarkJulmar ! Indeed this was due to a switch setting. Chan...

TapiManager Caching details ?

first post: JoshNigel wrote: Hello, I've been using this wonderful library with Avaya desk pho...

latest post: JoshNigel wrote: Thanks !

Tapi CallHandle

first post: Dpires wrote: Hello All We are starting a Tapi application to support a Samsung ...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: It's fine to use for identifying the call - it's named that way bec...

ATapi PhoneDisplay

first post: sachintek wrote: Hi guys, Is there any function that I can Get and Set PhoneDispla...

How to answer call

first post: NaveedYousaf09 wrote: I know this is so basic and silly question but after searching on i...

ACD Group

first post: claritas wrote: Is there anyway to get the ACD group from the CallStateChanged or a...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: Unfortunately, ACD group information was never part of the call dat...

How to drop consultation call after SetupTransfer?

first post: claritas wrote: Hi, any idea how to drop the consultation call after SetupTransfer ...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: That's against the specification AFAIK, what about if you unhold th...

Read phone contacts

first post: JoshNigel wrote: Hello, I'm using this wonderful ATAPI library with Avaya phones. ...

latest post: JoshNigel wrote: Thanks Mark for the info !

Automatic connect

first post: MohsenMusavi wrote: hi.when i click to call, show this window . i want to connect aut...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: Hi, This is coming from the modem device driver. Modem's cannot de...

No Events after Redirect

first post: MPrangenberg wrote: Hey guys, i hope you can help me. I'm having a weird problem with...

latest post: MPrangenberg wrote: OK, found it, sorry guys, i was using a "using" statement, which di...

answered by: MPrangenberg wrote: OK, found it, sorry guys, i was using a "using" statement, which di...

NewCall not firing up

first post: camid wrote: Hi, I want create a incoming call list. But the event NewCall not...

latest post: psychosledge wrote: My understanding is that you use TAPILine.Monitor if you only want ...

CISCO IP Telephony using ATAPI

first post: atri wrote: I need to create an app which will allow Supervisors to Monitor/Coa...

International calls

first post: camid wrote: Hello, I want make a call with a international number. The nat...

latest post: camid wrote: Hello, now I have a solution: I don't transalte the number. I sen...

Fun with Forwarding

first post: markjulmar wrote: Hello Julmar support team excuse ever for my bad english in advan...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: Can you get a line of code or a stack trace? mark

BeginMonitoringDigits not working

first post: blank716 wrote: How should I go about using this method in C# so that i can see eac...

latest post: blank716 wrote: Thanks for the quick response. I was able to get what I wanted, w...

Impossible to put more calls on hold

first post: Rumcajs wrote: When I have 2 or more calls and I put 1st on Hold I can't put 2nd a...

latest post: Rumcajs wrote: Thank you for your response. I didn't consider this. We are develop...

answered by: markjulmar wrote: TAPI itself (and ATAPI) do not limit this, so it's either that the...

Newbees

first post: mashfield wrote: Hi, I am a newbee to ATAPI and TAPI Per Se do you have any samp...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: Make sure to grab the full source from the source code tab - it has...

Getting LINE based DeviceSpecific callbacks

first post: markjulmar wrote: Hi, I keep having a problem where I cannot create a TSP Media S...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: Cool -- if you'd like to submit the code as a patch it could be in...

Additional Call Properties

first post: Skaro wrote: Hi I'm doing some work with a ShoreTel telephony system. I have ...

latest post: Skaro wrote: Thanks - I've got a call in to ShoreTel too. I don't really unders...

RemoveFromConference

first post: beatadimeny wrote: Hello, I've created a conference with the following method: initi...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: Ah, well, if those flags are false then the provider doesn't allow ...

ASP.NET ATAPI - Client Side Telephone Read Calls..

first post: rsercano wrote: Hi I'm Sercan, I'm really newbie at TAPI and ATAPI and i'm working...

latest post: rsercano wrote: Hımm that's so sad.. Thank you very much for your concern. I will ...

Call State Change Events not firing on initial call

first post: pavalentine wrote: Hi Mark, Two things: The CallStateChanged Event doesn't appear to...

latest post: pavalentine wrote: I tried shutdown and you're right...it does way too much. I'm usin...

ATAPI on Win 7 x64bit

first post: denes_isti wrote: Hi, I'm having some problems with ATAPI on a Win7 x64bit operatin...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: I added a fix into the current source tree - it's not an official b...

How should async TAPI request timeouts be exposed to ATAPI users?

first post: tuttb wrote: I'm doing some work with Cisco's UCM TAPI provider involving the XM...

Deallocate a call from TAPI Line

first post: peterfarrer wrote: Having just joined I am really pleased to see ATAPI activity after ...

latest post: peterfarrer wrote: Thanks Mark. I will try these and let you know the results/ Drop(...

Dial speed

first post: lucianogale wrote: Hi, i have a question. I need to dialing more slowly. I wrote this ...

latest post: lucianogale wrote: Thank you, i will try

How to record my phone voice when it is answered

first post: ashok_alluri wrote: Hi i am using __ATAPI__2.0 through DIALOGIC CARD, i have some simpl...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: I'm not sure honestly - it's not something I've ever tried to do. ...

IVR in Avaya

first post: ajithezk wrote: How to achieve IVR by using ATAPI and also wanted to play .wav file...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: TAPI 2.0 cannot play media. It's call control only. It used the mu...

BinaryReader Flush Function

first post: pavalentine wrote: Hi, I'm using a BinaryReader to read/write the data stream from/to...

latest post: pavalentine wrote: To answer my own question, most of the problems I've been having wi...

Exceptions in TapiCall.cs

first post: JOLAN wrote: Hi Mark, when starting the monitor application we randomly get ex...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: I'm guessing its a bug in the monitor app itself; that was just a s...

Could not load assembly in 2012 for samples

first post: yamarat wrote: Hi Mark, I am trying to open the samples from the itapi3_Binaries...

latest post: yamarat wrote: Well, I just copied things from your sample project into a new proj...

connection problem (voice and CallerID)

first post: bunkdeath wrote: I downloaded the sample code form this discussion. I am able to sta...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: Yes you can. My guess is it's not populated right away - this happ...

Serial communication with Atapi

first post: RoyAlbinus wrote: Can i use Atapi with a data modem to recieve a call and handel some...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: Sorry you had to get new stuff, but glad it's working for you now!...

TapiCall with callmanager account

first post: rtninfo wrote: Hello Is it possible to use a callmanager account with TapiCall? H...

latest post: rum wrote: I think you're talking about using the TAPI Service Provider provid...

CallStateChanged Event not occured

first post: rtninfo wrote: Hello, I wrote this code for getting the Incoming call number, but...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: Try opening in Owner mode. If there's no owning application TAPI w...

How to get Incomming call number?

first post: rtninfo wrote: Hello, By using Atapi, How can I get the Incomming call number? I...

latest post: rtninfo wrote: Thank you Mark Smith.

MakeCall with Device Specific data

first post: jpmrqs wrote: Hi Can Atapi send Device Specific data on the MakeCall method of ...

latest post: jpmrqs wrote: I'm getting a __[0x80000019] Invalid LINECALLPARAMS structure__, st...

MakeCall Error: lineMakeCall failed [0x80000019] Invalid LINECALLPARAMS structure

first post: rtninfo wrote: Hello, I have the follow error message when MakeCall is launched. ...

latest post: rtninfo wrote: Thank you very much. I'll look at the documentation on the H.323

PhoneDevSpecific

first post: HeikoStudt wrote: Hi, In the source (download-version) there are two things wrong re...

latest post: HeikoStudt wrote: Thanks a lot. Sorry, we have got some priority 1 change requests in...

Mute an active call

first post: benwhit wrote: Hi Can the ATAPI library be used to mute/unmute an active call? ...

latest post: benwhit wrote: I See. OK cheers Mark

Gather Call and Device Info

first post: lucasmalo wrote: I want to know which Tapi Device is taking a call when no project i...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: That's great - thanks for the report! mark

ForwardInfo crashes on multiple entries

first post: wfalk wrote: Hello there, i encountered a problem with having multiple forwardi...

latest post: wfalk wrote: Hi Marco, this is the code part of my application which tries to r...

ArgumentOutOfRangeException caused by a race into TapiCall

first post: rum wrote: Hi, I think I've found a bug in the TapiCall class: actually, it i...

latest post: wfalk wrote: Hello Marco, at first glance it looks like that this discussion al...

TapiCall Tag

first post: ianrathbone wrote: Hi any help with this greatly appreciated. For the TapiCall object...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: Hi Ian, I'm not aware of anything like that in TAPI. I'd recom...

TAPI interface via website, lines are different.

first post: lroling wrote: This is probably a lost cause, but maybe I'm doing something wrong....

latest post: markjulmar wrote: I think you would have to do the same thing -- somehow remote the T...

TapiLine.Close() can raise ObjectDisposedException. Is there a race in SafeHandle?

first post: rum wrote: Hi guys, first of all, great work! Library works fine and seems ...

latest post: rum wrote: Created issue 11471 and checked in a patch 82106.

Call Infomation specifc to CallStateChange

first post: Dpires wrote: There is any way to the event e.call always receive the call infor...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: I guess it depends on how quickly it happens. You could modify the...

Disable auto answer

first post: IceChat wrote: The tapi manager picks up the line sometimes with an answer, and I...

_tapiMgr.TE_CALLINFOCHANGE called 2 times for new calls

first post: IceChat wrote: I am receiving 2 _tapiMgr.TE_CALLINFOCHANGE event calls on new cal...

group login/logout on Panasonic PBX

first post: pmuchars wrote: Hello, I getting problems with changing status of group login/logo...

latest post: pmuchars wrote: Hello, I've solve this problem. Code was OK, but problem was in num...

CallStateChanged not firing in winform C# app

first post: fadedreamz wrote: Hello, I am trying to log all calls in monitor mode to a file, but...

latest post: fadedreamz wrote: Thanks Mark, I will do that and update the post accordingly. G...

Put TAPI 2.0 functions in web service

first post: lphor wrote: Hi, I'm a newbie in TAPI and need to get some opinions for this. I...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: You need to keep it around. If the GC collects the call, TAPI will...

examples

first post: evagelos wrote: where can i find examples for using this DLL? I want to make a pro...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: There are a variety of samples on the codeplex site in the binary ...

Assertion failed

first post: ijat wrote: Sometimes, when i call the TapiLine.MakeCall() method, a message b...

ATAPI Phone Connection

first post: sachinmjagtap wrote: Can you explain me how to configure my telephone connection and ho...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: You will need a TAPI Service Provider (TSP) which is a device drive...

Tapi method to press phone button

first post: ijat wrote: I'm trying to do conferencing using TAPI, but it cant be done beca...

How to record call conversation using ATAPI

first post: ravikumarb wrote: Hi, i developed an application to make calls from application to m...

Know if it's a private call

first post: Dragouf wrote: Hi, I'm trying to build a call monitor and I want to know when a in...

RingEventArgs not firing up

first post: ijat wrote: Hi guys,I'm trying to some stuff when the line is ringing, but the ...

latest post: ijat wrote: Hi mark, Thanks a lot mark, I'll try to do it and add the source bu...

Pull data from PBX to do reporting

first post: ijat wrote: Hi guys,Is there any function that I can pull data from PBX? The pu...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: There is no function in TAPI to do that - if the TSP supports the f...

CallerName & CalledName displayed incorrectly.

first post: Cyril1 wrote: Our PBX send CallerName & CalledName in Unicode codepage. But your ...

latest post: Cyril1 wrote: bugfix:string CallerName = Encoding.Unicode.GetString(Encoding.ASCI...

Caller Id and Caller Name

first post: shafig wrote: I am using the ATAPI code for making Calls and receiving calls but ...

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException:

first post: gaestetrainer wrote: Hello, I use Atapi.dll in version 1.2.00 (from 2008; are there any ...

latest post: gaestetrainer wrote: Problem came with installation of 'Global IP Tel TSP'.In class Tapi...

need for sample code of using this lib

first post: HooshmandMeysam wrote: hi every body,can someone put his code, and tell me how to use this...

:lineOpen failed [0x80000052] Exception occured

first post: Vhaldemar wrote: Hi, everybody!Pre-condition: an user "connects" to TAPI Line using...

compiling the source

first post: mariodj wrote: Hi!When I try to recompile the source code (no changes) I get the f...

latest post: markjulmar wrote: This generally means the application is crashing. Try running your...

Feedback

first post: markjulmar wrote: This discussion area is intended for feedback and Q&A. Anyone is w...

latest post: bananaphone wrote: Mark,First, I want to thank you for open sourcing your tapi modem a...

Detecting Ring events when the modem is in Voice mode (fclass=8)

first post: bananaphone wrote: Hello there,I'm running into a problem detecting Ring events when t...

How to detect CO line in PBX

first post: nguyenhoathuan wrote: Hi every one, I try to know number of Line ( PSTN) available on my ...

Raising the Events?

first post: apalcer wrote: I can make a call but its not raising any of the events?Any suggest...

latest post: nguyenhoathuan wrote: Any clue for me :D? I thinks because you program not detect lines i...

How to determine the "missed" calls

first post: vhaldemar wrote: Hi,I have an issue: I can not recognize the calls missed.. I'm open...

latest post: nguyenhoathuan wrote: Hi vhaldemar, I think when LineState change from Offering ( OldStat...

Record Call with ATAPI??

first post: mandelbrot wrote: Hi, i'm relativley new to this subject and wanted to know, if it is...

latest post: bananaphone wrote: It is possible to record a call, however, I think you'll need to us...

call.beginMonitoringDigits

first post: bananaphone wrote: I'm having an issue with button press events,Sometimes a button pre...

latest post: bananaphone wrote: Ok, I figured out why I was missing some of the button press events...

Safely Making and hanging up calls

first post: bananaphone wrote: I'm having issues hanging up calls.Most of the time the calls are c...

TAPI error: makecall

first post: vishal_chd wrote: Hi,I am getting the following error while making a call from my app...

• 1-100 of 100 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next