PhoneDevSpecific

Mar 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Edited Mar 8, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Hi,

In the source (download-version) there are two things wrong resp. missing:

Firstly one EntryPoint for tapi32.dll is not phoneDeviceSpecific but phoneDevSpecific.
[DllImport("tapi32.dll", EntryPoint = "phoneDevSpecific", CharSet = CharSet.Auto)]
        internal static extern int phoneDevSpecific(HTPHONE hPhone, IntPtr lpParams, int dwSize);
Secondly, TapiPhone.cs needs to have a method for sending data to the phoneDevSpecific.
 #region phoneDevSpecific
        public void phoneDevSpecific(byte[] buffer) {
 [... locally copied&changed from SetPhoneBuffer for testing]
        }
 #endregion
Do you like some Patch for this? If yes, do you like that copy'n'paste approach as it is using Marshall or a more software engeneering one?

As we are going to program some things for Cisco TSP/TAPI using ATAPI, I will likely need other additional enums/datatypes for Cisco specific extensions. Do you like those inside ATAPI (and therefore patches) or should I build up some local wrapper package around?

MFG (With kind regards)
Heiko Studt
Mar 11, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Sure, go ahead and submit a patch and I'll add it into the package. For custom stuff, I think just add it externally but feel free to contribute a separate project/dll if you'd like to open source it, I can add it in as well but keep it separate so people aren't confused. Thanks!

mark

Mark Smith

On Friday, March 8, 2013 at 5:56 AM, HeikoStudt wrote:

Hi,

In the source (download-version) there are two things wrong resp. missing:

Firstly one EntryPoint for tapi32.dll is not phoneDeviceSpecific but phoneDevSpecific.

[DllImport("tapi32.dll", EntryPoint = "phoneDevSpecific", CharSet = CharSet.Auto)]
    internal static extern int phoneDevSpecific(HTPHONE hPhone, IntPtr lpParams, int dwSize);
Secondly, TapiPhone.cs needs to have a method for sending data to the phoneDevSpecific.

region phoneDevSpecific

public void phoneDevSpecific(byte[] buffer) {
[... locally copied&changed from SetPhoneBuffer for testing]
    }
    #endregion
phoneDevSpecific

Do you like some Patch for this? If yes, do you like that copy'n'paste approach as it is using Marshall or a more software engeneering one?

As we are going to program some things for Cisco TSP/TAPI using ATAPI, I will likely need other additional enums/datatypes for Cisco specific extensions. Do you like those inside ATAPI (and therefore patches) or should I build up some local wrapper package around?

MFG (With kind regards)
Heiko Studt

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (atapi@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email atapi@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

May 7, 2013 at 4:57 PM
I've added this support into the latest ATAPI.
May 8, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Thanks a lot.
Sorry, we have got some priority 1 change requests in between, so I didn’t get down to do a patch. :-/