ATAPI Phone Connection

May 7, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Can you explain me how to configure my telephone connection and how to connection my telephone line to This Application.

Thank YOu.

Coordinator
May 7, 2012 at 12:03 PM
You will need a TAPI Service Provider (TSP) which is a device driver that talks to your hardware. Once you have that, everything just shows up in the TapiManager. Check out any of the samples to see how to program it, you can also try running the EnumTapi sample to see if you have a driver already installed.

Good luck!
mark

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 3:23 AM, sachinmjagtap <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Can you explain me how to configure my telephone connection and how to connection my telephone line to This Application.

Thank YOu.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (atapi@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email atapi@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com